Updated July 20th, 2020
Your privacy is important to us.
We don’t ask for your personal information unless we truly need it.
We don’t share your personal information with third-parties, except where required by law
It is Reach Growth Inc.’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you through this Website, or the Reach Social Growth services (the “Services”).
• In email, text and other electronic messages between you and us.
• Through the Website and Services (including registration and contact forms, as well as usage data)
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users, including Personal Information that is about you but does not identify you, such as, time and date of visits to our Website, etc.; and/or, about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us. When you sign up for the Services, you provide us with information such as your name and email address. We may also collect information from your public social media accounts.
• Automatically as you navigate through the Website or use the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to or purchasing our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or the Service.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of your activity on the Website or Service.
• Details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, geolocation data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
How We Use Your Information
• Operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service.
• Communicate with you about the Service, including to provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
• Improve the Service or our other offerings.
• Present our Website and its contents to you.
• Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• Notify you about changes to our Website, our policies, terms or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• Allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
By providing us your email address you consent to our using that email address to send you Website and/or Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You also agree that we may send you notifications of activity on our Website to the email address you give us, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of our Website, or other information. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out using the opt out link in the footer of any email from us.
Retention of Your Information
How We Share Your Information
We will never rent or sell your Personal Information to others. We may share your Personal Information with third parties for the purpose of providing or improving the Services. If we do this, such third parties’ use of your Personal Information will be bound by obligations of confidentiality. We may store Personal Information in locations outside our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases located or co-located with hosting providers).
We may share De-Identified Personal Information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Services
Your Consent to Our Disclosure/Assignment of Your Personal Information
You consent to our disclosure of your Personal Information and other information to a potential buyer or other successor for the purpose of considering a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred. You agree to and do hereby consent to our assignment, conveyance, or transfer (whether by contract, merger or operation of law) of rights to your Personal Information and other information, with or without notice to you and without your further consent.
We take security seriously, and take robust commercially reasonable measures to protect your personal information from loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. However, we advise that no computer system or network can ever be 100% secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or used with our Services.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by other users.
Notices; Opting Out
All notices – whether required by law or otherwise – will be sent to the email address used to register for the Services. You consent to receive such notices by email, and not by post. If you choose not to receive these emails by “opting out”, you acknowledge that you may not receive important legal notices, and hereby waive any claims you may have against Reach Social Growth on account of not receiving such notices.
Individuals under the Age of 18
We do not knowingly collect, solicit or maintain Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18, or knowingly allow such persons to register for our Services, with the exception of children 13 or older who have permission from a parent or guardian who has entered into an agreement with Reach Social Growth on the child's behalf. If you are under 18, please do not send any Personal Information about yourself (such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address) to us. No one under age 18 is allowed to provide any Personal Information to or on the Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information from our database. Please contact us at info@ReachSocialGrowth.com with the subject line "Privacy" if you have any concerns.
Reach Social Growth
ATTN: PRIVACY DEPARTMENT
12974 19 Avenue.